TORTA SOFFICE ALL'ARANCIA - ORANGE CAKE
Here we are again with our first 2018 recipe!! Cake sweet cake, as always using some seasonal and easy to find ingredient: orange!
This is a classic cake you can make for breakfast, for your tea time or when your friends show up at your door! An easy dish that makes everyone happy!
Prep: 55min - Level: Easy - Serving: 8
- 125gr Sugar
- 180ml Fresh Orage Juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 Orange zest
- 80gr Butter
- 270gr Flour
- 10gr Baking Yeast
- Pinch of Salt
- Sugar Powder
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 180°C and grease your cake pan (this recipe is for a 24 cm diameter mould).
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, pinch of salt, sugar and butter (room temperature) until pale and fluffy. Then add the orange zest.
3. Sift in the flour with the baking powder and add this to the beaten eggs one spone at a time.
4. Pour the orange juice into the mixture and stirring to get it absorbed well.
5. Transfer the mixture into your cake pan and cook it for about 35 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to cool completely then dust it with sugar powder and serve it!
Don't forget to tag and share it with your friends!